All classes take part guided meditation sessions every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Meditation at St. Mary’s support our children by;
· Nurturing spiritual development and prayer,
· Reducing anxiety and nervous tension
· Managing stress
· Enhancing learning
· Leading to increased self-knowledge and acceptance
· Increasing desire to build community with others
· Deepening children’s personal relationship with God
· Increasing a sense of wellbeing and harmony
Our pupil leaders across the school also lead mediation sessions in younger classes here at St. Mary's primary school.
"Learning for Life, with Christ as Our Light!”